There are lots of ways to spread the word about Loving Day, both online and in real life! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
On Social Networks
- Tweet about Loving Day, mention @LovingDay, or use the #LovingDay hashtag
- Update your Facebook status to include Loving Day or www.LovingDay.org
- Like Loving Day on Facebook
- Share a link to www.LovingDay.org on Facebook
- Blog about Loving Day
- Email your friends, family, or coworkers about Loving Day
- Link to www.LovingDay.org from your website
- Update your email signature to include Loving Day or www.LovingDay.org
- Update your Gmail, iChat, or other chat status to include Loving Day or www.LovingDay.org
- If you're a student, use Loving Day or Loving v. Virginia as the subject of your paper, presentation, or project.
- If you're a teacher, include Loving Day or Loving v. Virginia in your lesson plans about civil rights.
- We offer plenty of educational materials and resources to help both students and teachers.
- Mention Loving Day to your friends, family, or coworkers
- If you're a musician, write, perform, or record a song about Loving Day
- If you're a writer, write a piece about Loving Day and get it published
- If you're an artist, create a painting or other visual piece about Loving Day and get it exhibited
- If you're a photographer, create a photo essay and get it published or exhibited
- If you're into politics, petition your local government to officially recognize Loving Day - it's been done in a few cities already!